Dogs are just like humans in many ways. Dry, cracked skin on their noses is a very common irritation for canines of all ages and breeds. A dog dry nose balm is made to help relieve this condition and keep your dog’s nose soft, healthy, and more comfortable.
Why do Dogs get Dry Noses?
A drier nose can be caused by environmental exposure such as windburn or low humidity, or from allergies to pollen or other substances. It may also be related to the ageing process of your dog as they age; the protective oils inside their skin may decrease with age which leads to dryness.
A Soft and Wet nose is a Comfortable and Healthy Dog Nose
A soft and moisturised nose is much more comfortable than a cracked dry nose for a dog. That’s where Dog Dry nose balm comes in – did you know that you can buy it on Amazon?
Best Dog Dry Nose Balm
We have done the research so you don’t have to! Here are some of our favourite dog dry nose balm products you can buy online:
Paw Nose and Skin Balm
This dog Balm is the cheapest of our choices and can be used on your dogs nose, paws and skin. It relieves itchy paws and pads and heals cracked skin. It’s antibacterial and antifungal.
At just £5.95 this ‘Snout Grout’ is the best value dog nose balm online. It’s also recommended by Amazon as an ‘Amazon’s choice’ product. Snout Grout is made from 100% natural ingredient and keeps your dogs snout soft and nourished. It can also be used on your dogs paw pads.
- WHY CHOOSE SNOUT GROUT? - Snout Grout is designed to relieve Cracked, Crusty and Dry Noses and Paws. 100% Natural Snout Grout Moisturises, Soothes and Nourishes to bring your dogs Nose and Paws back to ultimate health quickly using a 100% natural product. No nasty chemicals. Also works on Cats.
- IS IT FAST ACTING? - Because Snout Grout is a Cream it is absorbed much quicker than wax or hard balms which can clog a dogs pores. This is especially so on their paws which is where a dog sweats. Snout Grout is easier to apply than hard balms and less stressful for the dog. Lick Safe and Fast Acting.
- HOW DO I APPLY THE NOSE AND PAW CREAM? - For the best results dab a very small amount on your finger and massage into the Nose or Paws. It is more beneficial and easier to apply when you put a small amount on at a time rather putting a big blob on. Use 1 to 2 times a day or more if the nose or Paws are very cracked.
This Organic Snout Soother is specially formulated for dry and crusty dog snouts. It’s formulated to soothe, nourish, and moisturise your pup’s nose fast, and comes in a convenient travel tin.
- EFFECTIVE DOG NOSE BALM: Includes (1) 2oz Tin of Natural Dog Company Snout Soother Balm that is safe for all dogs and formulated to soothe, nourish, and moisturise your pup's nose FAST!
- FOR DRY & CRACKED SNOUTS: Snout Soother is ideal for dogs with painful cracking and dryness of the nose.
- NOURISHING & SOOTHING FORMULA: Snout Soother contains a perfect blend of vegan ingredients such as Grapeseed Oil, Hempseed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Natural Vitamin E that deeply moisturise to soothe and hydrate.
Petpost Snout Balm
This Petpost snout balm comes in a convenient twist dispenser that works like many deoderants. It’s active moisturising ingredients are Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Shea Butter.
- ♦ ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, JOJOBA OIL & HEMP OIL ingredients have naturally soothing properties that are safer than traditional treatments that use harsh chemical medication, soaps, fragrances or irritants!
- ♦ DRY SNOUT GONE in just one use! Thats right, our formula relieves dry noses faster than any other snout soother on the market. After just one use you will see a noticeable difference - keep using regularly for a super soft, healthy snout!
- ♦ MADE IN THE USA by an environmentally conscious company. By using all naturally derived ingredients and recyclable packaging, Petpost actively seeks ways to reduce our footprint, so our products can be healthy to the earth and your dog.
If you enjoyed this article you might also like to read about Warm Noses on Dogs