Yumove Joint Support for Dogs is a supplement that supports healthy dog joint function. It’s easy to use and owners will love the fact that it’s flavored with chicken.
Dogs experience the same conditions as humans when it comes to joint health such as inflammation and pain. That pain can become chronic, leading to weight loss, decreased appetite, thinning hair coat, and reluctance or refusal to move. Some dogs suffer with stiff back legs and the pain associated with arthritis. It can be good to supplement your dogs diet to help them, especially as they get older.
Yumove has been specially formulated with ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate that have been shown in laboratory settings to be safe for dogs and effective in relieving pain associated with conditions such as stiffness and canine arthritis.
*Remember that Yumove is a dietry supplement rather than a medicine and anything like this should always be used under your vets guidance and advice. Please see the below medical disclaimer.
There are different types of Yumove for dogs including Yumove for adult dogs and Yumove senior. You can also get ‘young and active’ for supplementing your younger dogs diet.
Yumove for Adult Dogs
- AS SEEN ON TV — The UK’s No.1 veterinary joint supplement brand* enjoyed by happier, healthier dogs! *Kynetec VetTrack September 2020. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers
- Soothes stiff joints - Lintbells ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel provides a super-concentrated source of Omega 3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints. YuMOVE contains 4x more Omega 3 than standard versions
- Supports joint structure - Glucosamine and Natural Chondroitin support joint structure. Manganese supports collagen formation in cartilage, tendons and ligaments, which helps maintain healthy joints
Yumove for adults is intended for dogs aged around 5-7 years old. This contains 50 tablets and you can mix them into your dogs food so that your dog can easily take them. It contains Omega 3 which has been shown to be beneficial and soothing in the case of stiff joints. Can promote mobility as quickly as 2 hours depending on your dogs condition and response. The recommended doses are as follows (with the option to double the dose in the first 4-6 weeks):
- 1 tablet for small dogs
- 2 tablets for medium dogs
- 3 tablets for large dogs
- 4 tablets for giant dogs
- As seen on TV - the UK’s No.1 veterinary joint supplement brand enjoyed by happier, healthier dogs. Kynetec VetTrack September 2020. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers. Item package may vary
- Added N-Acetyl D-glucosamine to lubricate and cushion the joints
- 100 Percent more vitamin E than standard YuMOVE to maintain joint mobility
Yumove Senior is a higher Strength Hip and Joint Supplement Formulation Designed for Older Dogs aged 8+. It’s available in bottles of 120 tablets and 240 tablets. The Senior version has 100% more vitamin E than standard YuMOVE to maintain joint mobility for older dogs.
Yumove Young and Active
- Maintains mobility
- Supports joint development
- Maintains active joints
If your dog is between 1-4 years old you will be pleased to know that there is a Yumove ‘Young and Active‘ for the maintenance of joints. It’s special agility and growth formula aids exercise.
have you ever used Yumove for your pooch? If so, we would love to hear about it – did you get positive results?