Most of us see dog toys as simply that: toys. As true as it can be that dog toys and treats are meant to fill them with joy and fun, it is also accurate to say that they can be used in different ways in order to help your dog more than just keep them entertained. There are many interactive toys in the market that will give your terrier an engaging experience of playful fun mixed in with mental benefits and delicious nourishment. A multipurpose toy is the best option for every pet owner so that they can ensure their dogs have a product of quality that not only makes them happy but also improves their life. Today we are going to check out the Kong reward ball which is a top choice for you and your dog.
Introducing the Kong Reward Ball
Toys like the KONG Reward ball are great tools of mental stimulation for your dog. Not only they serve the purpose of slowly providing them with treats of reward, but they’re also fun and interactive. The KONG Reward Ball is designed for quiet play, so your dogs don’t go around tossing clunky, loud toys out and about while keeping themselves busy and entertained. The material of it is durable and it is very easy to load it with treats and wash it afterwards.
- Treat Dispenser Toy: Durable treat dispenser to enhance mental stimulation during play.
- Interactive Ball: Bounce and roll action keeps dogs active and engaged
- Quiet Play: The Reward Ball's durable material is designed for long-lasting sessions of quiet fun.
The KONG Reward Ball is targeted towards larger dogs, but other options in the market for smaller chewers are also available. There is also a Kong rewards tennis ball…
Zellar Treat Dispenser
A good alternative to the Reward Ball that suits the needs of dogs of all sizes and breeds is the Zellar Treat Dispenser. This device stands on the ground and allows the tumbling of your dog’s paws so that treats are dispensed to them. The egg shaped treat dispenser intentionally serves the purpose of avoiding your pet from holding the device in their mouth and chewing down on it and that way, ensuring more longevity for the product itself.
- This Zellar Treat Ball suitable for small/ medium dogs that don't chew excessively and cats. (Please use the product referring to the pictures.)
- Harder Ball Toy : Smooth big egg shape makes pet can not that easy to put it in mouth and tore up. (Please use the product properly to avoid being destroyed to excessive violence such as gravity impact, drop from height, etc.)
- Durable Material & Easy Clean : Made by high quality ABS and polycarbonate so the toy is strong, no-toxicand and easy to clean, even food paste or other sticky things.
Using the Kong Reward Ball as a Regular Feeder
Now, another good employment of these kinds of toys is using them as regular feeders. Filling them with enriched, nutrient packed kibble is a good way to keep your dogs fed and entertained at the same time. Dry Dog food like the IAMS varieties and flavors is a really great option to pair with these toys. For terriers, they have a variety available that is specially curated to improve their vitality, which pairs perfectly with the toys so that the food can keep on boosting their energy to keep playing and keep feeding themselves through their play time.
- Product packaging relaunch and formula is taking place; please note packaging and product may vary from the visual shown
- Dog food for small and medium breeds with up to 85 percent of animal protein to support seven signs of healthy vitality
- Wheat free pet food with no fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
Using the Kong Reward Ball for Weight Management
These kind of devices of reward are crucial for weight management too. For dogs that are fast eaters, these kind of toys can be insanely beneficial for their overall health. Making them work a bit in order to get their food will improve their activeness while facilitating slow eating and forcing them to chew on their food correctly. Other than the weight management benefits, toys like the KONG Reward Ball and the Zellar treat dispenser are great to keep your dogs mentally and physically stimulated. Whether you choose for it to be only a treat holder or employ these devices to teach your terrier a little patience and learn to eat slowly, treat dispensing toys are great for dogs of all ages.
Remember that if you are using treats (like these grain free healthy dog treats from Dragonfly) adjust the dogs normal food accordingly.
- ✔ GRAIN FREE DOG TREATS - Our training treats are grain & gluten free, healthy and natural, containing just 80% Poultry (37% Chicken, 25% Duck, 18% Turkey) 20% Sweet Potato and Chicken Stock. Great for use as puppy treats from 3 months onwards. Our treats are dried to a crunchy texture so they are not messy to carry in your pocket and small enough to give as a quick, high value reward
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR RAW FED DOGS - As there is nothing besides Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Potato and Stock in our training treats, they are suitable for those following a raw feeding or barf diet as well as a traditional dry dog food diet.
- ✔ PRODUCED IN THE UK - our dog training treats are produced in the UK, so you can feed them safe in the knowledge that they have been produced to the highest standards.
If you want to learn more about products like the KONG Reward Ball and admire their long lasting, beneficial, live improving properties… You may also want to indulge in reading about