We must pay attention into what we feed our pets in the same way that we pay attention to what we feed ourselves. Finding the best type of dog food for your dog is one of the most difficult things to do because there are a lot of different brands in the market that claim to be the best. One of the many brands out there, and most definitely one of the best is Lily’s Kitchen. Lily’s company stands for good values. Their packaging is completely eco friendly, their ingredients are wholesome, their food is grain free, and they carry a wide array of options to feed your dog. Lilys Kitchen Dog Food is an excellent option for your dog.
Lilys Kitchen Dog Food Selection
Lily’s Kitchen forte is dry foods. They do a great job crafting nutritious, wholesome, healthy food for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds. The Duck, Salmon & Venison Adult Dry Dog Food that Lily’s Kitchen offers provides a nutrient packed kibble that will definitely nourish your dog and improve its health. The delicious flavour of this food in combination of all the benefits it comes with makes the perfect dry food for adult terriers.
- Nutritionally complete, grain free, dry food for dogs 4 months +
- Made with 35% freshly prepared meat: 20% duck, 10% salmon, 5% venison
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin are wonderful for your dog’s joints, helping them stay strong and supple
This great brand also caters to senior pets. Their recipe targeted towards older dogs is Turkey & Trout flavoured. This exceptional dry food is a great source of all the essential vitamins that senior dogs need to get by through life with that little extra boost to keep their health for as long as possible. Prepared with fresh vegetables, fruits and meats, this dry food is the epitome of complete nutrition.
- Nutritionally complete, grain free, dry dog food - specially created for senior dogs 8 years +
- Made with 43% freshly prepared meat: 17% turkey, 13% trout and 13% white fish
- We’ve selected some wonderful ingredients to support your senior dog’s health including green lipped mussels
If you want to start off your pup’s day on the right paw, Lily’s Kitchen Breakfast Crunch Dry Food is a wonderful alternative. The crunchy bits will stimulate your dog from the start of the day while filling their tummies with nuggets of delicious food. With all natural ingredients, this breakfast crunch contains yogurt, berries and sunflower seeds and it is free of preservatives and cheap fillers.
- Nutritionally complete dry food for adult dogs 4 months +
- Made with 30% freshly prepared meat: 26% chicken and 4% turkey
- Contains yoghurt, banana, cranberries and sunflower seeds
Other than all the different variations of dry food, Lily’s Kitchen also offers wet food. Their most popular flavor is Chicken & Turkey Casserole, but they also have other flavours like Lamb Hotpot and Cottage Pie. Besides being diverse in flavours, Lily’s Kitchen’s wet dog food has no derivatives, no preservatives and no fillers. Their entire product is natural and meant to be a healthier option for your dog to consume on the daily. Some of the ingredients include fresh vegetables and fruits and all their meat is whole, meaning these products do not contain meat meal, bone meal or rendered meat of any sort. These preparations are advised to be eaten by dogs that are older than 4 months old.
- Nutritionally complete and natural tinned wet food for adult dogs (4 months +)
- Full of protein and prepared with proper meat: 45 Percent chicken and 15 Percent turkey
- Full of vitamins and fibre from apples, broccoli, peas and blueberries
Lilys Kitchen Dog Treats
Lily’s Kitchen is a versatile brand. In addition to their wet and dry food, they also offer Dog Treats. These tasty meaty bites are great for dogs with sensitivities because they are produced with natural ingredients that aid with healthy digestion. These treats come in six different flavours of meat to appease the taste buds of pups of all walks of life.
- Natural dog treats for puppies and adult dogs (4 months +)
- Freshly prepared with proper meat: 80 Percent chicken
- Dog treats ideal for training, in between meals, birthday gifts or just because
Lilys Kitchen WoofBrush
One more diverse, interesting product offered by Lily’s Kitchen is the Dental WoofBrush. Promoting good oral health and tasty experiences, Lily’s Kitchen crafted this treat with the intention of pleasing your pup while cleaning their teeth and freshening their breaths at the same time. Of course it is safe to assume that the product is made with all natural ingredients, no added sugars and it’s completely free of artificial colours and flavours.
- A daily dog dental chew for fresh breath, plaque removal and clean teeth
- 7 pack, designed specifically for larger dogs 6 months +
- Made with 2.2% algae, 0.3% fennel and 0.3% coconut oil
Now that we’ve explored Lilys Kitchen dog food, you might want to know more about good, high-quality dog food brands. Another top choice for dog food is the Forthglade brand. Along with good values, a well-crafted product and great diverse options, Forthglade will always put the health of your pet as their priority. If you’re interested to know more about this alternative, you might want to read our piece about: